Which Finger Am I?

I was really hoping to be "the bird", but apparently, I am not. The worst thing about finding out my true finger nature was that the being who referred me to this quiz is someone who I think of as a true compatriot, and he was warned to stay away from me, for I am:
a Pinky

You are fiercely independent, and possibly downright weird.
A great communicator, you can get along with almost anyone.
You are kind and sympathetic. You support all your friends - and love them for who they are.

You get along well with: The Ring Finger

Stay away from: The Thumb

What Finger Are You?


As a "That's so WEIRD" aside, I usually call my cat "Pinky" (even though this is not her "real" name), because she has a pink nose, and little toes that are like small pink beach pebbles. They are adorable, IMO.

I usually classify cats not by breed or marking -- instead, I study their nose and toe-pad color and file them under: Pinkies, Terra-Cottists, Blackies, etc.

I hope you can still talk to me, Phyd.

Posted byPortlyDyke at 11:20 PM  

5 comments:

splord said... July 20, 2007 at 5:30 PM  

Dammit! I had to come back and look - sure enough, I fucked up.

I meant "drink your tea in an elegant fashion."

There's way too many words in my head, all fightin' to get out at once.

PortlyDyke said... July 20, 2007 at 5:38 PM  

Phyd -- I'm complimented in either case. *MWAH!* back

liberalandproud said... July 20, 2007 at 11:15 PM  

Hey there, I'm a ring finger and it says I get along with the pinky, which is so true. Hope you don't mind I posted the smiley intervention on my blog after you linked to it in the pub. Perfect! (that's right, I used an exclamation point when a period would have worked)

PortlyDyke said... July 20, 2007 at 11:29 PM  

L&P -- Don't mind at all -- check out the kittens video on 7/20. I don't love ALL of this guy's stuff, but some of it is very funny.

My beloved is a VERY STRICT editor (oh baby!) and we have ongoing discussions about whether or not I use too many !!!!!!s

Which I do!!!!

NameChanged said... July 21, 2007 at 5:10 PM  

PortlyDyke,

I too am a pinky. It is nice to be in such good company.

Post a Comment