Which Finger Am I?

I was really hoping to be "the bird", but apparently, I am not. The worst thing about finding out my true finger nature was that the being who referred me to this quiz is someone who I think of as a true compatriot, and he was warned to stay away from me, for I am:
a Pinky

You are fiercely independent, and possibly downright weird.
A great communicator, you can get along with almost anyone.
You are kind and sympathetic. You support all your friends - and love them for who they are.

You get along well with: The Ring Finger

Stay away from: The Thumb

What Finger Are You?


As a "That's so WEIRD" aside, I usually call my cat "Pinky" (even though this is not her "real" name), because she has a pink nose, and little toes that are like small pink beach pebbles. They are adorable, IMO.

I usually classify cats not by breed or marking -- instead, I study their nose and toe-pad color and file them under: Pinkies, Terra-Cottists, Blackies, etc.

I hope you can still talk to me, Phyd.

Posted byPortlyDyke at 11:20 PM  

6 comments:

Phydeaux Speaks said... July 20, 2007 at 11:52 AM  

As far as I'm concerned, this just means that you drink your tea in an eloquent fashion.

The only way you'll lose me is if we end up in separate "interment camps" when the shite hits the fan.

*mwah* (((hugs))))

Phydeaux Speaks said... July 20, 2007 at 5:30 PM  

Dammit! I had to come back and look - sure enough, I fucked up.

I meant "drink your tea in an elegant fashion."

There's way too many words in my head, all fightin' to get out at once.

PortlyDyke said... July 20, 2007 at 5:38 PM  

Phyd -- I'm complimented in either case. *MWAH!* back

liberalandproud said... July 20, 2007 at 11:15 PM  

Hey there, I'm a ring finger and it says I get along with the pinky, which is so true. Hope you don't mind I posted the smiley intervention on my blog after you linked to it in the pub. Perfect! (that's right, I used an exclamation point when a period would have worked)

PortlyDyke said... July 20, 2007 at 11:29 PM  

L&P -- Don't mind at all -- check out the kittens video on 7/20. I don't love ALL of this guy's stuff, but some of it is very funny.

My beloved is a VERY STRICT editor (oh baby!) and we have ongoing discussions about whether or not I use too many !!!!!!s

Which I do!!!!

Mrs. B said... July 21, 2007 at 5:10 PM  

PortlyDyke,

I too am a pinky. It is nice to be in such good company.

Post a Comment