Not Blogging Tonight (Again)

I'm in the midst of processing some various posts. I just can't seem to bring myself to "toss off" something here. There are certain topics that I want to think about and roll around in before I post about them. Some posts seem to fly off my fingers. Others do not.

So, if you want something to read today, ask me a question. Any question. I'd welcome a brisk, direct query from a commenter. I think it would clear my head and I will actually answer, even if it's a difficult question.

Posted byPortlyDyke at 11:45 PM  

2 comments:

splord said... July 31, 2007 at 7:02 AM  

Here's a question fer ya!

Just how long does it take to create a label for Portly Dyke Brewing's "Beard-Stroke Stout", anyway?

(Maybe you should go camping/fishing for a couple of days and recharge your batteries)

:)

NameChanged said... July 31, 2007 at 4:01 PM  

PortlyDyke,

Will I have a girl or a boy? I am due on Christmas.

Post a Comment