My First Ever Friday Cat Blogging

Well, I was just going to post one video, but I realized that there was a joke you wouldn't get if you haven't seen "The Smiley Intervention" -- so I'm posting both. If you've already seen the smiley intervention, skip to video #2. (Blogger's Note: I'd post a video of my cat, but she'd kill me. She's kind of a Greta Garbo type.)

Smiley Intervention:


Kittens:


As you may have guessed, I'm working on a "real" post.

Pet your kitties, bitchez!

Posted byPortlyDyke at 10:08 PM  

2 comments:

splord said... July 21, 2007 at 1:35 PM  

ROFLMAO!!!!!!!!!!

:) :) :) :) :) :) :)

Thank you for giving me someone else to subscribe to at YouTube!

Seriously, ROFLMAO!

PortlyDyke said... July 22, 2007 at 10:12 AM  

My pleasure Phydeaux, I try to play the smiley intervention for myself at least once every day, just as a discipline!!!!! :) LOL

Post a Comment