If I Believe My Spam Filter . . . .

. . . . . Hillary Clinton is definitely going to be our next president.

Recently, I've been deluged with spam about how Hillary Clinton is Teh Evil -- the most recent spate has alerted me to the fact that Hillary is a Witch (the Horror!).

This is the thing: If "they" are working so hard to make sure that I don't vote for her (30 emails in the last three days), it must mean that "they" think that she is actually the candidate to worry about.

Oh, I find this shit endlessly entertaining.

It's just like Junior High.

Posted byPortlyDyke at 11:56 PM  

4 comments:

NameChanged said... January 8, 2008 at 10:04 AM  

it is almost as if the smearing is counter productive...

Petulant said... January 8, 2008 at 4:04 PM  

I got those same emails PD. I suspect someone was hitting the Shakesville contact list.

Anonymous said... January 8, 2008 at 10:21 PM  

We're going Kucinich in the primary, if he's still around when our state votes, but if Hillary gets the nomination, we'll support her.

It's so much fun watching the misogynists suffer.

The Rooches

Steve said... January 9, 2008 at 3:59 PM  

So if Hillary weighs the same as a duck she's made of wood.
And therefore?
A WITCH!!!!!!!(sorry bad python line!)

Post a Comment