Sunday, June 24, 2007
I didn't realize it, but I'd been tagged by JackGoff and many days ago, at that.
I'm not normally responsive to anything remotely resembling chain mail, but heck (I mean "hell" -- must keep that rating up), I needed a subject to post on, I've just committed to daily blogging, and the blog's fairly new. So in the spirit of . . .
You think you know me well
But you don't know me.
Rules (per Jack): Each person posts the rules before their list, then they list 8 things about themselves. At the end of the post, that person tags and links to 8 other people; then visits those people’s sites and comments, letting them know that they have been tagged, and to come read the post, so they know what they have to do.
1. I am pierced in exactly five places. Guess where correctly, and you win 500 irredeemable points (h/t to Phydeaux for the concept of irredeemable points).
2. I have a tendency to alternately rant wildly and then collapse into a puddle of cross-transferent empathy.
3. I have had a maximum of 3 concurrent cats living with me at any given time.
4. I have "kept" (if that's the correct phrase -- as in, "she keeps cats") a total of 13 cats in my lifetime of 50 years. (A pitifully low average, IMO -- only .26 cats per year. I hope to remedy this in future. Please be kind. My mother was allergic . . . I got a late start . . . . and for good measure --- The dog ate it.)
5. I possess a completely useless college degree, but a very good education.
6. My best hours of the day are 10 am - 2 pm, and 10pm -2 am.
7. I have a temper which I have not taken pains to tame, as it has sometimes been my best friend, and once allowed me to transcend a queer-bashing. I keep Teh Temper in a specially-marked drawer in my Wiccan cupboard. Keep your hands off the cupboard, and no one will get hurt.
8. I eat animal flesh, although I was vegan for many years, and for many reasons.
I really can't bear the thought of "tagging" anyone without their consent, so I hereby "tag" the first 8 volunteers who make a comment on this blog indicating that they have consensually agreed to be "tagged" by me.
Are you It?
Posted byPortlyDyke at 4:23 PM